Sunday, April 7, 2013

Busy! Busy! Busy!

This weekend was exciting and oh so busy! Saturday morning I meet with a nice young man and his family. We walked around part of downtown Shreveport to capture his senior photo memories.

Saturday night, I was honored to be the photographer for Arlena Acree's Surprise 60th Birthday Party! We had a fabulous night! All the guest greeted her with a big "Surprise", as she walked through the door of Career Adventures. All the love from her family and friends moved her to tears. It was a touching moment, I was glad to be a part of.

Sunday was another fun filled day. It started out at PetSavers of Shreveport where I captured photos of 4 incredible dogs. I got jumped on, ran over, nibble on, and licked. I loved every moment of it and can't wait to return for more. We then moved on to cats, where I was purred at while rubbed on. One even wanted my attention so bad she bite my arm, not hard, just a little hello, I'm here, love me.

That afternoon, I had the pleasure of taking a few photos at the Garland Ranch. It was an Easter Egg Hunt for some of the local special children and adults in our area. It was a blessed time and was a great end to my weekend.

Now, I have lots of editing to get done. I'll share photos of this weekends events soon.

Until next time . . .keep your tails a waggin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment