Saturday, April 13, 2013

Brittney's Shower

Today I had the honor of photographing my soon to be Daughter-In-Law's Bridal Shower. It was such a blessing to see all her friends and family there. She and my son were showered with gifts. They were blessed beyond our wildest dreams.
I must say I can't wait to welcome Brittney in our family. She brings so much to our family. She is a sweet, giving, loving lady and I'm so happy that my son has found his heart in her. I pray that he will cherish her. Love her and show her daily how special she is to him as God shows him love. I pray the fruits of the Spirit manifest in their home. Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self- control.
I love you two!
Dustin and Brittney















No comments:

Post a Comment